Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SLP Update!

The document that I am developing is going quite well. This last week I worked on the survey that Heather, the owner of Beloved Books, wanted me to work on. Initially, I was uncertain about how I would format it. After some time and thought, I began working on it. After some cursory writing, I had a good general draft of the flier. I then spoke with Mark Elswick, a tutor in the Davenport University LInC, about critiquing it. He suggested several changes, including some line spacing and font adjustments, and some asthetic changes to make the document easier on the eyes. I have not yet met with Heather Idoni, but I did touch base with her about the project via phone. She is very excited to see my work so far, and I am certain that the rough draft of the survey will be compatible with her standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment